LSW Lifescienceworld’s book on Stem cell Therapy and Cord Blood Banking
LSW Lifescienceworld is bringing out a book on Stem cell Therapy and Cord Blood Banking- authored by S G B Rao, Publisher,LSW Lifescienceworld and Dr. S G A Rao, Former Senior Scientist, Cancer Research Institute, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and World Renown Stem cell Researcher and Chairman, International Stem cell Services Ltd, Bengaluru.
The contents of the book are as below :-
- Stem cell Therapy – Hype or Medical Breakthrough
- Stem cell Therapy for Liver Cirrhosis
- Stem cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem cell Therapy for Peripheral Vascular Disease & DBF
- Stem cell Therapy for Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Stem cell Therapy for Diabetes Type 1 and 2
- Stem cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
- Stem cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease
- Stem cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury
- Stem cell Therapy for Stroke
- Stem cell Therapy for Primary Osteoarthritis
- Stem cell Therapy for Male Infertility
- Messenchymal Stem cells help in treating Septic Shock Syndrome
- Umbilical Cord Stem cell Banking
- Can Degenerative Disease be treated with Stem cells resulting in cure
- Stem cells in Cancer
- What the Stem cell Researchers & Clinicians have to say about Stem cell Therapy
- National Guidelines for Stem cell Research – 2017
- List of Reputed Hospitals/Research Companies doing clinical Trials in Stem cell Therapy in India
- List of Reputed Umbilical Cord Blood Banking companies in India
We would greatly appreciate if Hospitals/Companies in India, doing clinical trials in stem cell therapy and published case studies, could send us a brief profile of their Hospital/company and achievements to include in the chapter – List of reputed Hospitals/Research Companies doing clinical trials in stem cell Therapy in India.
We would also greatly appreciate if Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Companies in India could send us a brief profile and their achievements in the field of cord blood banking.
The book will be ready for publication before October 2018 positively, so send in your details at the earliest to Publisher/Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org. For inclusion of your institutions in the Book.