An integrated controlled rate freezer for cryopreservation of larger volume samples or samples in larger numbers – Kryo 750
The controlled rate freezer is designed for freezing of samples in bags, vials and straws.
It has a simple 2 button operation with standard PC software to enable password protected multiple protocols. A forced laminar flow cooling system ensures most efficient, even cooling and the machine has Top or Front opening for easy loading. Heated door seals prevent the lid freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures.
Protocol stage “trigger on sample”, or chamber temperature, or time and the inner chamber is removable for sterilisation. The 750 has a Comms port – for PC connection and has flexible and fast cooling rates.
It is also available in Medical Device version.
- Related Products
- Top or Front opening for easy loading
- Freeze samples in bags, vials and straws
- Forced laminar flow for efficient and even cooling
- Trigger on sample, time or temperature
- Unique 2 button operation
- Standard PC software enables password protected multiple protocols
- Heated door seal prevents freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Inner chamber removable for sterilization