“Regd.Office: 716, Block 2, Express Garden, Vaibhav Khand, 6,Indirapuram –201010, Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR “
LSW FORUM: Objectives
Take up issues concerning the industry to government agencies like DCGI, ICMR, DBT, MCI, Dept. of Pharmaceuticals and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare through LSW’s Advisory Board of eminent personalities like Dr. A K Agarwal, Dr. Y K Gupta, Dr. B.M. Gandhi and others and help in resolving issues affecting the growth of the Industry.
Events: Roundtables and Conferences are organized under LSW Forum.
- LSW Interactive Conference titled “Clinical Research–Regulatory Norms-Current Challenges and the Future of Pharma Industry in India”, May 27, 2014, The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai.
- LSW Roundtable 1st Edition with Prof. Ranjit Roy Chaudhury, November 5, 2014, The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai
- LSW Roundtable 2nd Edition with K L Sharma, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Dr. G N Singh,DCGI and A K Pradhan, DDCI, May 30, 2015, The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai
- LSW Interactive Conference titled “ Holistic Approach to Cancer-An Integrated Therapy” in association with Ministry of Ayush, February 6, 2016, The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai
- LSW Roundtable 3rd Edition with Jai Priye Prakash, Secretary, Department of Pharmaceuticals, July 1, 2016, The Orchid Hotel, Mumbai
LSW Online Discussion Forum:
LSW Forum Members can post issues affecting the Industry besides discussing Subjects related to pharma, biotech and life sciences; exchange views/opinion etc. This will also enable each of the LSW Forum members to interact and build their network.
***Contribution of articles in LSW Guest Desk section. (Articles on new drugs, pharma regulation, R&D or any other topic that the contributor feels suitable)
***Discounted Delegate fee at all LSW conferences/events
***Discounted Tariff plans for Corporate Branding in LSW LifeScienceWorld by way of running Corporate/Product film or Banner advertisement (Refer Cipla film. on our Home Page: www.lifescienceworld.in)
LSW FORUM MEMBERS:
GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, Wockhardt, Cipla, Takeda, Hinduja Hospital, MSD India, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Veeda Clinical Research, Abbott
LSW FORUM Membership Fee: Annual
Corporate Membership Rs. 12000 plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
Associate Membership Rs. 10000 plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
Individual Membership Rs. 5000plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
Research Institute/Academia Rs. 8000 plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
Individual Membership Rs. 3000 plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
PG/PhD Students ` Rs. 1500 plus one time entry fee of Rs. 250
(Payments through Bank Transfer as per details given below)
GST Regn No. 09AAEFL5943PIZM
Account Name: LifeScienceWorld
A/C. No. 64108275140
IFSC Code: SBIN0011859
State Bank of India (11859), Sector 19, NOIDA – 201301
*** LSW Contacts:
S G B Rao, +91 9873190264 Email: email@example.com
Sankar Iyer, +91 9323275711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org