LSW (LifeScienceWorld) is an Online magazine on Pharma and industry-will have a Lead story from time to time on the biotech / pharma industry…
- Sections on Pharma, Biotech, Technology and Life Sciences.
- Interviews and Interview based articles/features on R&D professionals, CSOs, CEOs of pharma and biotech companies, articles on Regulatory Affairs, IPR and Investment & Funding contributed by industry professionals.
- Guest Desk will feature scientific/research articles contributed by eminent scientists/researchers/academicians/industry professionals.
- Case studies
- Bulletin: Frequently updated page featuring News. Product Launch, Executive move. and other Announcements.
- Events: Listings, Announcements and coverage
S G B Rao
Publisher & Managing Partner
Former Senior Manager with State Bank of Mysore (State Bank of India group) with vast experience in the field of Banking, Legal and Corporate finance. After his early retirement, he joined as COO of Cryo Stem cell Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, and currently with International Stem cell services Ltd, Bangalore as Head-Business Development & Investments and Regional Manager, Northern Region. He is also closely associated with SRMTE (Society for Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering ) as member of its Organising Committee and has been assisting in organising its annual conferences all over India. He is keenly interested in the field of Life Sciences and closely follows the advances made in this field and wishes to promote the activities of scientists, researchers, clinicians and others through Life Science World.
Editor & Managing Partner
Basically a media professional with over 32 years of expertise in marketing and editorials, Iyer has now switched over to the world of pharma and biotechnology. Has worked with reputed publishing houses-Free Press Journal, Mumbai, Amrita Bazar Patrika Group, Calcutta (in Mumbai office),Magna Publishing (Stardust, Savvy, Society, Health & Nutrition) as Regional Manager, Kolkata and Business Barons as Head-Corporate Relations. And after having been successfully associated with Media, Iyer forayed into the biotech and pharma industry through BIOPHARMALIFEmagazine as Corporate & Editorial Advisor.
Specialized in corporate communications, he is also a conference producer on pharma and biotech sectors. Has passion for writing and networking with professionals from various industries.